Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Another Day, Another Dollar...s...

So here I am at work...Production is slow, shipping is slow..and it's one of those gentle rain days that I think should be an internationally recognized paid holiday. All anyone wants to do is sleep...so why not let us and get paid to do it? Anyway...the big meeting is tomorrow...you know the decide my fate kind of meeting where everything becomes clearer in my financial standing and work related life. Or atleast that's what I've been told the meeting is...we will see. I am running shipping by myself the next couple of days...so..I'll probably blog on occasion. The show is going well...Jack "the reviewer" said it "didn't meet his expectations" but lets face it...he was probably expecting crazy characatures and got real people...whatever. He knows very little about theater and even less about our directors vision..the audiences are loving the show...and that's all that matters. Work is...going. The apartment is...there. Money is...not. Anyway. I'll blog later.

No comments: