Monday, March 14, 2005

I'll Take Solla Sollew Over Eden Any Day


So this weekend has been GREAT. GREAT Weekend. The show went very well. Not packed houses every night but the responses from the crowds were very positive. The reviewer came and even though he didn't take my picture he did make a point to come up to me and shake my hand and say it was great to see me again. He can be a jerk when it comes to reviews, pictures, and just all around human kindness..but whatever. I love Icehouse. Everyone is there because they want to be there. Everyone is professional about it because they know that if they aren't...they won't be there anymore. Terrance is an amazing director..which I am sure I have gushed on enough about over the past weeks. The title of this blog is kinda cryptic for most probably. I will explain. The past week or so I have found myself constantly singing "Solla Sollew" from Seussical. Now if you don't know the song then I will explain a little. It is a beautiful song where Horton the elephant and various other cast members talk about Solla Sollew. An place that "Some say is something like heaven" so as to quote the song. That is how I feel at Icehouse. It's just a great place to be. The cast has bonded nicely with future bonds continuing to mature. I am already booked on a trip with Joel and some others to Tennessee for some festival. No only am I booked..but I am driving. Great times. I auditioned for "The Foriegner" yesterday. I think it went well..but I won't know till later this week. So yeah..I think that's about it. The blogs have gotten few and far between cause my computer is a mess..I am going to have to wipe the harddrive and start from scratch but I don't want to lose all of my files..mostly music files and poetry and stuff...so I have to get a jump drive and then wipe the harddrive. So...yeah..it could take a while what with my current wallet moths and all. I'll blog later..when I get a chance.

No comments: