Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Blogging From Class


So I am in Acting II, blogging. We are supposed to be working on our scenes but my scene partner is going through costumes for the upcoming show at Valencia. She keeps complaining that she looks like Jesus...Then she chose a plum dress. Whatever. So Work is ridiculously busy. So...freaking...busy. I am getting my prominant Jaws tan lines. Need to go lay out or something..even out the humiliation. Tonight is the first night in a while that I have nothing do to...YAY! Going to go home, wat, clean a little, sleep early. Good times. Too bad I have to ruin it by getting up and going to work tomorrow. Anyway...things have gotten busy. I am in that show with the old folks, "Over The River And Through The Woods" it is going...awful..but not horrible. So...just a little less than tollerable. I am co-stage managing "Three Days Of Rain" with Tracy. Good times. Now my partner is putting on my pillow case from forum. HA HA HA HA HA..cough..cough...sputter...HA HA! So..now...I guess I should go and rehearse. So..yeah...I'll blog later. Unless I keep blogging now. My cousin had back surgery this morning. She is doing very well...already got up and walked a little. So...good on her. I have made a promise to hang out with Tyson from work being that the has gone back down to seasonal and we are just kinda talking about hanging out. "Look Homeward Angel" is going very well. Not sold out..but wonderful comments. I am going ot be in the musical coming up in July/August Icehouse. Not sure as what..but I got my eye on a romantic lead as usual. I'll blog later.

No comments: