Saturday, October 27, 2012

Clarity

There are moments when all the dusty windows in life suddenly line up, throwing the dust off of their surfaces, and everything suddenly shines with a brilliant clarity.  A year ago I thought this would destroy me.  I told myself that was my life and I would never do better.  The lying, cheating, verbal abuse....somehow I felt that he was worth dealing with it.  Now I lay here in my bed..only 10 days away from my new life.  My first solo venture in this world....and even this I feel will not be solo.  Just as the little red devil became to heavy for my shoulder an army of angels came into my life.  There is a whole world out there that I never saw.  I am a catch....an amazing person...and will be an even more amazing husband and father.  In just three weeks these angels have shown me that the things he said about me are not true at all.  I am attractive.  I am sexy.  I am smart.  I am talented.  I am alive.  These moments of clarity are beautiful.

No comments: