Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The straw that broke the camels heart....

At what point do you stop hiding and lying? I am so afraid to lose you but am beginning to wonder if I even have you. If you are constantly going behind my back and sending things to the same person over and over again I can only assume that he has you and I am just, what? Holding his place? A more convenient choice? The person that you want to spend the rest of your life with but not the body? My heart is broken right now... Literally broken. I just don't understand how you can do this over and over again while telling me you love me. Then immediately after let me tell you that you are amazing and have the audacity to agree with me. I am amazed you could do this again after promising you wouldn't. I can't say this to you for fear of the outcome. You will get angry I found you out. You will go and drink heavily. You will go do God knows what that I just don't know about (because let's face it...if you are lying about this and breaking promises then there is probably more.). I love you...and love has made me to weak to be without you. I will just continue on...a broken man...or a camel carrying a burden long after the weight has become to much.

No comments: