Thursday, June 07, 2007

Wait...A Grown Up Job?! You Mean Like...With Benefits And Shit

So it looks like I will be working at a new coffee shop/sandwich shop concept called Volcanos. I am not going to post the whole thing on here...but they have great coffee..that they roast inhouse..which is cool. I am going to help to standardize their menu and be the area manager for a minimum of 3 stores, including their flagship store right in the heart of downtown in a highrise building that is complete with a movie theater, condo's, and several other retail stores. It's gonna be great..very exciting. This is a great way to get into the business...they hope to open a lot of stores in the next few years and I will be managing a lot of them. Gonna be making some money..very, very excited about being comfortable. Anyway..J.P and I are gonna play some scrabble. Blog later.

No comments: