Monday, January 22, 2007

WOW...just....WOW

So I am finished today's project today about 5 minutes BEFORE he started explaining how to do it. I HATE THIS CLASS...4 more days...just 4 more days. This guy is an interesting individual....
Anyway....my first solo Spidey party was yesterday. It went pretty well...the kids loved me. They were asking what superheroes I hang out with. It was pretty cool. On top of all of that...it was in the park I grew up playing in..Park Pals. Brought back some memories. I went to the reading for Tom's new play..that was cool.

TONIGHT IS HEROES NIGHT!!!! YAY! Sarah will be there! Maybe just Sarah..the rest of the crew is a little iffy. Billy and Tracy are busy as usual...they might make it..they might not. Adrian has company so he is going to try but there are no promises. So it may just be me, Sarah, and Hiro Sandwiches. GOOD TIMES!

Things are rocky on the homefront as usual. I think we have reverted to 12 year olds. Name calling...the whole 9. So now I'm bored and sitting in class...I want to go home...but I will just wait. I guess I could work on my project...but...that would be...working..and I'm not to keen on that. Anyway...lately I just feel like I need to leave and find a new life...start fresh. Things are just a little cloudy. I don't feel like I have much support...I mean I do..from some..but those that I at one time thought were my solid support system are now a lot more like a 100 year old rope suspension bridge..over a chasm. So I am thinking when I graduate I am moving...I don't know where...but atleast I know when. Well...I'll blog more later.

No comments: