Sunday, January 07, 2007

Hoop Jumpin, Penguin Divin, And Liver Killin


So the last few days have been pretty interesting. I went to Sea World on Wednesday with Dustin, Johnathan, Kimmy, and Dani. That was a blast. The free beer was flowin so we started drinking at 12:02. Went penquin diving..illustrated below. It basically cosists of diving on your belly and then sliding into the nearest hole in the "ice". Funtimes. Then we went to the mall so the girls could get a new outfit, then to Dustin's while Noah was gathering all the animals and the flood happened outside. Then off to Chillers were the wall o' alcoholic slushies were only a doller....dear god. Drank, got in a little fight with Nathan, got drivin home by another Nathan. Not great times.

Then I went to Disney yesterday and jumped through all the medical hoops that disney wanted me to so that I don't lose my id. Then off to see Lu Lu in Finding Nemo: The Musical. Which was amazing. The cast is soooo talented. Just an all around great show with my very beautiful friend playing many characters. I was beaming most of the show and then continued after when we met up for the walk out with her friend Josh, who I've just met and think I will attempt to keep in touch with.

Now today I have my first ever official Spidey party. It could be fun, it could be a disaster...only time will tell. About three hours from now I will either be having a blast or groping around 11 scared children trying to find the birthday boy through a mask I can't really see through. I'm hoping for the first one. So yeah. That's the update. I'll blog later.

No comments: