Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Epiphany

So this morning I woke up and realized something. I can do anything. I know how that sounds...but when I look back over my life...anything I have truly wanted to do..and tried to do...I have done. The things that I have failed at were things that I had no desire to do or things that were totally out of my hands. I can act, I can sing, I can dance well enough to get by, I can cook, I can fix things.... Shaggy is a great example. I hadn't prepared...I had never tried to do a Shaggy voice..but 5 minutes after they gave me the side I went in with it mostly memorized and did it well enough for them to consider me for the role. Culinary School is going very well...I am pulling an A in most every class. Relationships are harder...and different cause they are two way. I think that is why I get so angry when someone questions my ability to do something. For example a role I want to play. When someone who I am close to tells me that they don't think I can do it I get upset. Because I KNOW I can. I have faith in my ability. I can make my life work. That is where I am right now. That is my mind set. And if you think I can't do it...then I think I can convince you that I can...the question is...do I have a desire to waste my time trying?

No comments: