Friday, April 07, 2006

A Night In Cyberland

Ok..so last night was probably the most boring 6 hours of paid time in my entire life. There were about 3000 computer programmers at that event..and dear god. How interesting can the same story about computer chips being made out of silicone and alluminum be? Not very...that's how interesting. So yeah...all in all it was a good night. I got a date..with a fellow performer..not a computer programmer....I don't think I would have the strength. Get this...Rob Thomas was there...and he sang a few Matchbox 20 songs..and he slowed them down. I miss Angst Rob Thomas...he apparently decided that the computer programmer crowd would be more into the Mellow Intensity Rob Thomas. He misjudged. But it was still a good concert. Now I'm off to...get paid...and not really have anything to do. Pretty slow here. I am running the whole factory by myself today basically. The big boss, my boss, and the repair boss are all in meetings all day. At 12:30 or so I am taking a 2 hr lunch and going to juggle for Tracy's class carnival...thing. I learned a new trick...the juggler apple eating juggle trick. You know...where you juggle 3 apples and eat one while you are doing it. It probably has a better name..but that one works for me. K...I'll blog later.

2 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah said...

I expect to see a pic of you trying to eat and apple!!

Oh and the deleted comment was me cause I can't see to be able to spell to right!! lol