Thursday, April 27, 2006

Cloud 9

So life is pretty good. I'm working a lot, making money, living in an awesome apartment, my entertainment jobs are pretty steady, I have a skip in my step and someone on my mind. I am performing a couple songs at the Gala on Saturday at Moonlight. That will be fun..get all dressed up and sing and stuff. Might even wear a tux. Gotta go buy some shoes. Money is a little tight due to all the having to spend it on the apartment and stuff..and we will be having a Walmart Card party here pretty soon. The idea is you come see the apartment and rather than bringing us stuff we don't really need you bring us a walmart card so we can add them all together and get the stuff we need. That way no one has to worry about anything...a couple dollars goes a long way....and if you don't want to bring the walmart card...that's cool too. I mean..we will glare at you the whole party with a shameful countenance...but still...we'll probably still love you...in time. Anyway..I should get back to work. I'll talk to you later.

No comments: