Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Calm Before The Storm

So it's kinda slow at work today. I did all the shipping pretty much by myself...and helped to install some A/C units for the magazines. Tonight is a big night at Universal. Not gonna lay down the details..but it is...wish me luck. Billy and I officially move one week from today...and I have yet to pack a thing. I will end up doing it all Wednesday night...I have all day off Thursday to get everything situated. It will be nice to be closer to the world. I have abs..that's kinda wierd. The other day I did the obligitory "I'm so fikkin hungry" stomach rub and stopped and went.."WAIT A MINUTE! I have abs?". Yes they are under a thin layer of fat...but they are there....I give it 3 months and I will have that fat ebbed away and I will be all...ab...d. Mardi Gras is great. Love the people I am working with...made some great friends....learned how to dance a little more comfortably. "You Can't Take It With You" is right on schedule according the director Joel. He says it is going to be a good show. We already have half a house sold for opening night on May 5th. That's cool. K...yeah...That's it. I'll blog later.

No comments: