Monday, September 05, 2005

Eric's Back In Blac....Um...Tanish, Brownish Hue


So I am back from Phoenix. It was a beautiful ceremony. I am also told that Nathan and Amber's ceremony went off without a hitch..well..except for the one that was planned..cause they were getting hitched. Anyway...I had a blast in Phoenix. I love the west. Desert climate wasn't so bad. I can tolerate 108 if it's not ridiculously humid. I swam, I tanned, I danced, I ate, I slept, I had a great time! Perfect ceremony. On the edge of a lake with mountains in the distance...fairy tale setting. I spent a lot of the weekend hanging out with Christian, Madeline, Joel's family, and his best friend Brian. They are all really great people. Glad I got to meet some of his Cal Arts friends. Brian told me there is work for me at his store in New York if I were to decide to move up there...granted I would make almost nothing. 7.50 an hour plus 2 percent commision selling bean bag chairs at The Love Sack. It was nice of him to offer though. I'm glad I am home. I LOVE flying by the way. I will blog more later. I'm hanging with Billy as he house sits for the newlyweds. blog later.

No comments: