Monday, September 19, 2005

Bloggin At Billy's


This weekend was fun. I went to Universal with Tracy and Bill. It was good times. Universal tried to make it not good times...but we showed them. Halloween Horror Nights continues to rock hard and it will rock even harder once Billy is one of us yet again. He is auditioning on Tuesday and we will see what happens after that...I know he is going to get cast..cause well...he's an actor..and this is the lower level of acting...basest of all animalistic urges. I gotta say it's good to be home..in all respects. I'm at my best friend's house for the first time in a long while hanging out, I'm doing Halloween Horror Nights and hanging out with all my HHN friends. It's just a good time. Even if I still have no money and the calls from the creditors are getting a little threatening. Charlie Brown is still exciting..it will be more exciting after tomorrow when we find out if we are going to be able to get Doc to do the revival instead of the original crappiness of You're A Good Man Charlie Brown. Now off to watch me some Buffy. I'll blog later.

No comments: