Wednesday, January 04, 2006

West Coast Friends


Been hanging out a lot with Billy's friends from California. Berto and David are pretty cool. We have affectionatly been named E.C.B.F and W.C.B.F. respectively. East Coast Best Friend and West Coast Best Friend for those of you who don't read minds. Went 5o Disney with Lorri, Berto, David, Tracy, Billy, and Annie. That was fun. It was great being back in the parks...a lot has changed. I am auditioning for parade characters..that will...fun. Yeah...we will go with fun. Played some video games with the guys. That was fun. SO all in all..it's been fun. I am back at my house now, after weeks of not being there cause I have housesat for everyone in the greater orlando area. I am going to Cali this summer...don't know how..but it's going to happen. I think that's about it. I'll blog later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we meet somewhere and talk?

Eric said...

You tell me who you are and I will tell you if we can meet and talk. I am not walking into the situation blind. Sorry...take a chance. If you are someone who has known me for a long time I'm sure you have my email or my phone number...call or email.