Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Muscley Goldfish of Stenography!!!


So tomorrow is my Aunt's surgery. I am going to take my cousin Tristan to school and then pick him up and take him to the hospital so he can see his grandma. My mom is here too. She's on the verge of a bi-polar break..not sure if she will keep it together or what..but she is definetly there. I have been able to hear it in her voice for about a week now. She's not getting better. I know there is stress all over the place now and it's tough. Sometimes I wish I had some mood stabilizers to help me out...so I know she's having a rough time with it. I applied for a 12-17 dollar an hour position today with a company that needed a tech person. I know the woman whose husband is doing the hiring so...score. I don't think I am qualified...but she said I should be fine. There will be a conference call tomorrow that will....do...something. The details are a little vaque. Anyway...the stress is mounting. I think I am going to start working out with Billy....if I beef up a little I won't look so skinny and everyone will get off my back. So the grab bag of things to give me a hard time about will be lessened by one. If I get the job it will be lessened by two. That still leaves plenty. I'll blog later.

No comments: