Sunday, December 25, 2005

Eric's First Picturepost


My parent's got me a digital camera for Christmas so now you get to see my life as well as read about it. I am sure this will lose it's new eventually..but until then...bear with me.

Blot gaurding his new plushie candycane. (Which five minutes later he consumed.)


Sam gaurding his running mouse...of which he is terrified.


Six getting in on the fun and sitting pretty for the camera.


Now onto the Macy's Parade

Me in most of my friends nightmares.


The beautiful Sandi. Ahh...lets sigh a moment.


Me and Trace...clowning around.

I think that's it for the moment. Only have a 16 mb memory stick..so I can't save many pics. I'll post more later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you look adorable

Anonymous said...

I KNOW SANDIE! She works with me at disney. OOOH. she is great insn't she. I lov her. I love you and tracy too. LUVLUV all around!